Center for digital education technologies
Head of the Center for digital education technologies
Oqbo`tayev Murodbek Tohir o`g`li
Acceptance dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 1400 - 1600
Phone: (+998 90) 135-56-55
The purpose of the center
- Almalyk branch of TSTU introduces and uses information and communication technologies in educational, scientific, administrative and economic services.
- Solving problems of Almalyk branch of TSTU in informatiration process of educational process, management and research activity.
- Developing information communication infrastructure of Almalyk branch of TSTU.
- Offering to buy modern information communication technology, using and developing it.
Functions of the center
- Providing network administrators and network access control at the branch, ensuring that the university official website, servers, information resources are secure and ongoing.
- Providing security and quality of multi-level telecommunication networks and technical equipment, as well as monitoring.
- Technical support of learning resources in the Moodle distance learning system and Multime Dialy to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of ICT in the learning process.
- Provision of the branch offices with multimedia equipment and technical means, making offers on purchase.
- Providing centralized software maintenance of the technical equipment of the branch.
- Organization of work on modernization of technical equipment used in Almalyk branch.
- Determine the right of access to information systems and network users in the branch.
- Become an expert in drawing up and concluding contracts with enterprises and organizations providing goods and services related to informatization and technical means at the branch of almalyk branch.
- Pursuant to a unified information security policy in the Almalyk branch.
- Studying local international experience in automation of branch management at the Almalyk branch.
- To ensure that network and network equipment are secure and in a permanent state of the Almalyk branch.
- Installation, adjustment and management of hardware and software systems in the branch office.
- Organization of work in the branch by means of computer hardware.