Department of scientific research and training of scientific and pedagogical personnel
Head of the department: Nosirov Nurzod Ixtiyorovich
Reception hours: from 9:00 to 16:00. Saturday: from 9:00 to 13:00.
Phone: (+99897) 712-87-27 Ext: 223
Functions and tasks of the department of scientific research and training of scientific and pedagogical personnel
The department of scientific research and training of scientific and pedagogical personnel of the Almalyk branch of TSTU is a structural unit of the university.
The main goal of the department is to conduct scientific research in priority areas of the economy of the republic, with the goal of further development of science in the country.) to increase the scientific potential of the Almalyk branch of TSTU by preparing them. The department performs the following tasks:
- coordination of research work carried out by the faculty of the branch in the afternoon and control of the correctness of the working documentation;
- Collaboration with deans of faculties, departments of departments, leading professors and young scientists for the participation of teachers in basic and applied research and innovative projects;
- development of an admission plan for basic doctoral and doctoral programs in the manner established by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- ensuring compliance of doctoral dissertations and independent competitors with the doctoral dissertation in fundamental and applied, innovative projects and economic research projects in priority areas of the national economy;
- Timely certification of doctoral students and independent researchers based on annual work plans;
- Assisting teachers, doctoral students and independent researchers in the implementation of R&D and their implementation in practice
- Organization of scientific seminars and trainings for doctoral students and independent researchers;
- The organization of educational activities in the Almalyk branch of the Tashkent State Technical University for candidates for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Doctor of Philosophy);
- creation of conditions for young scientists to obtain regulatory documents on computer programs developed and compiled computer programs;
- Organization of internships and business trips of young scientists to leading foreign universities, research centers and industrial enterprises.
The university conducts research in the following areas:
• Mining engineering
• Engineering Technology
• Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics
• Chemical Technology