|Head of Department|
Sunnatov Jakhongir Bakhtiyarovich
|Monday - Saturday
from 14:00 to 16:00
Department of Metallurgy
Direction of undergraduate: 5310300- “Metallurgy”
In 2004 the division was organized in the structure of Navai State Mining Institute by name "Metallurgy and mineral processing".
In 2004-2010, the department was headed by Professor S. A. Abdurahmonov.
In 2010, the name of the department was replaced by "Metallurgy and chemical technology", 2010-2015, he was appointed head of the department RR Amanov and graduated bachelor in "Metallurgy" and "Chemical technology".
In 2017, the faculty of the NGGI was discontinued in August, the Almalyk branch of the Islam Karimov Tashkent State Technical University was organized and the department was divided into two departments: Metallurgy and Chemical Technology.
From 2015 - 2018 he was headed by Professor Abdurahmonov SA . From 2018-2019 he was headed by O.Boltav, senior lecturer J.B. Sunnatov was appointed Head of the Metallurgy Department.
The Almalyk branch of the I. Karimov TSTU from 2004 to the present prepares bachelors in the direction of “Metallurgy”.
Currently, 271 students are enrolled in the full-time department of the Almalyk Branch of the Tashkent State Technical University in the direction of “Metallurgy”, and 73 students are attending the evening 60 and part-time courses
1. Metallurgik jarayonlarining termodinamikasi va kinetikasi
2. Rangli metallurgiyada avtogen jarayonlari
3. Rangli metallar rudalarini ishlash texnologik jarayonlari
4. Ilmiy-tadqiqot va ilmiy-pedagogik ish, magistirlik dissertatsiyasini tayyorlash
Pedagogical activity: Theory of hydrometallurgical processes
Scientific activity: Processing of intermediates and waste of zinc production.
Articles: 1.“Разработка технологии переработки цинкового кека и клинкера цинкового производства”.
2. “Thermodynamic analysis of reactions proceeding during electrical leading zinc production clinker”
Ahmadzhonov Ubaydulla Mirzoabdullaevich
Educational activities: Electrometallurgy of steel and ferroalloys, processing of refractory gold-bearing ores, steel production technology.
Scientific activity: Technology of extraction of precious metals from clay ores
Articles: 1.“Химизм обжига цинкового концентрата присутствии водяного пара”.
Asqarova Nilufar Musurmanovna
Pedagogical activity: Theory of pyrometallurgical processes, metallurgy of precious metals.
Scientific activities: Justification and improvement of technology for processing slags from copper production waste
Articles: 1. “Изучение формы нахождения сульфидной взвеси в быстро-охлажденном термически обработанном шлаке МПЗ Алмалыкского ГМК”.
2.”Study of the Physical-mineralogical Properties of Quickly-chilled Slag and Possible Methods of its Further Processing”.
Toshkodirova Rano Erkinjonovna
Pedagogical activity: Heat and mass transfer in metallurgical processes, biotechnological processes in metallurgy, general metallurgy.
Scientific activity: Justification and improvement of the technology for clinker processing of zinc production waste.
Articles: 1. “Thermodynamic analysis of reactions proceeding during electrical leading zinc production clinker”.
Masydikov Elyar Misodikovich
Educational activities: General metallurgy, mechanical equipment of metallurgical plants, casting technology, preparation of ores for processing.
Scientific activity: Technology of extraction of valuable components from zinc production cakes
Articles: 1.“Продукты цинкового производства – источник извлечение индия”,
2.”Электрохлоринация – один из методов металлургической переработки”.
Sunnatov Jakhongir Bakhtiyarovich
Pedagogical activity: Foundations of metallurgy, direct production of iron from ores.
Axmedova Nigora Erkin qizi
Pedagogical activity: Steel production, theory of hydrometallurgical processes, theory of pyrometallurgical processes.
Scientific activities: Development of technology for the extraction of gold and silver from copper production wastes.
Articles: “Исследование возможности извлечения золота и серебра из хвостовқх пульп”.
Khudoikulov Ruzimurod Bakhtiyarovich
Pedagogical activity: Chemical technology of rare, noble and trace metals, metallurgy of rare metals.
Abdujabborov Akrom Abduakhatovich
Pedagogical activity: Heat and mass transfer in metallurgical processes, mechanical equipment of metallurgical plants.
Matkarimov Anvar Tursunbayevich
Pedagogical activity: Metallurgy of rare metalls
Qarshiboyev Sherzod Begmaxamat o’g’li
Pedagogical activity: The theory of hydrometallurgical processes
· JSC "Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Combine"
· Islom Karimov nomidagi Toshkent davlat texnika universiteti
· Islom Karimov nomidagi Toshkent davlat texnika universiteti Qarshi filiali
· Navoiy davlat konchilik institute
· MISiS Olmaliq filiali
1. "Development and implementation of technology for the extraction of nickel from copper production wastes."
Scientific adviser: D. Kholikulov
Research work conducted in 2019
1. Development of technology for the extraction of valuable components (Cu, Au, Ag, Fe, etc.) from the waste of a copper concentration plant.
Leader Abdurakhmоnov S.A.
2. Development of a rational technology for processing zinc concentrates of complex composition
Leader Abdurakhmоnov S.A
TEXTBOOKS AND EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS
1. Professor S.Abdurakhmanov and N.Akhmedova methodical manual for practical work on the subject “Theory of hydrometallurgical processes”.
2. Toshkodirova R.E. methodical instructions for practical work on the subject “Heat and mass transfer in metallurgical processes”.
3. Masidikov E. Methodical instructions for practical work on the subject “Preparation of ores for processing”.
4. Prof.S.A.Abdurakhmanov, A.U.Samadov, Ph.D. Khalikulov D. B., Toshkodirova R.E. The textbook "Integrated use of raw materials in metallurgy."
5. A.Kurbonov, S.A.Abdurahmanov "Scientific and practical bases for the integrated application of basalt" Navoi, 260 p.
6. C. Abdurakhmanov, M. Kayumov, O. N. Boltaev “Uzbek Dictionary of Russian-English Mountain Terms” 192
1. Kholikulov DB, Samadov A.U., Boltaev ON, Masidikov E.M., Munosibov Sh.M. Opportunities to improve the efficiency of roasting zinc concentrate. "Efficient production technologies of non-ferrous, rare and precious metals": Materials of the International Scientific Pract. conf. / Comp.: Ph.D. Temirova S.S., Ph.D. Kuldeev E.I., Sadykova TS - Almaty, 2018. - 440 p. Pp. 218-223
2. Samadov A.U., Kholikulov D.B., Abdullaev F.R., Akhmadzhonov U.M. Chemistry roasting zinc concentrate in the presence of water vapor. EUROPEAN RESEARCH: a collection of articles of the XVII International Scientific and Practical Conference. –Penza: ICNS “Science and Enlightenment”. –2018. –168 s. C 165-167.
3. Kholikulov, D. B., Samadov, A.U., Abdurakhmanov, S., Boltaev, ON, Studying the possibility of extracting nickel from copper wastes from Almalyksi MMC, ADVANCED SCIENCE: collection of articles of the V International Scientific and Practical Conference. - Penza: ICNS "Science and Enlightenment" - 2018.
4. Kholikulov, D. B., Boltaev, ON, Ms Zavodida, Bosil Bildian, Technologist, Eritmalarni Kayta, Ishlash Muammolari. International Scientific and Technical Conference dedicated to the 60th anniversary of NGMK: Prospects for the innovative development of the mining and metallurgical complex. Navoi, November 22-23, 2018
5. Kholikulov, D. B., Yakubov, M.M., Samadov, A.U., Abdurakhmanov, S., Masidikov, E.M. Development of technology for processing zinc cake zinc clinker production. International Scientific and Technical Conference dedicated to the 60th anniversary of NGMK: Prospects for the innovative development of the mining and metallurgical complex. Navoi, November 22-23, 2018
6. Samadov A.U., Askarova N.M., Gorny Vestnik of Uzbekistan No. 4 (75) 2018 g. “Flotation properties of rapidly cooled slag of copper production”. Pp. 103-106
7. Kholikulov, D. B., Samadov, A.U., Boltaev, O.N., Ahtamov, F. The results of the laboratory research, pp. 96-12 99