INSTRUCTION OF ENERGY AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FACULTY
Section One. Common rules
1.1. The Code of Conduct of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the National Program of Personnel Training, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Personnel” (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules“), , “On Fundamentals of State Youth Policy” and “On Principles and Guarantees of Freedom of Information”, relevant orders of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education , the Charter of the Branch, internal procedures, and generally recognized moral and ethical principles.
In the development of “Rules” the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan regulates the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ensuring the constitutional right of citizens to determine the legal basis of education, upbringing, vocational training and the education of everyone, as it is aimed at the development and introduction of effective forms and methods of moral education and enlightenment, the main function of the faculty is education and upbringing.
1.2. “Rules” come into force after the approval by the Academic Council of the faculty, and amendments and additions are made upon the decision of the Scientific Council.
1.3. “Rules” define the ethical principles of faculty, faculty, staff and students (members of the team) in the relationship between the faculty and the rules and responsibilities that are required to follow.
1.4 Adhering to “rules” is mandatory for all faculty + members.
1.5. Any student or worker must familiarize himself / herself with the “Rules” and undertake to comply with it.
1.6. The faculty is interested in complying with the Guidelines in cooperation with public, state and non-governmental organizations, educational and scientific institutions, business entities, the media and parents of students.
Section Two. Goals and tasks
2.1. The goal of the “Rules” is to form a healthy spiritual and social-psychological environment at the faculty, to maintain its prestige and reputation, to assist in the training of highly qualified cadres meeting the highest moral and ethical requirements, increasing the prestige of society and the education system.
2.2. The main objectives of “Rules” are:
– A person with high spiritual and ethical qualities, a sense of responsibility to the society, the state and the family, who understands the internal and external policies of the state, is patriotic and humane, entrepreneurial and entrepreneurial, training of energetic, faith-conscious and conscientious specialists with high humanistic qualities;
– formation, storage and protection of the spiritual immunity of faculty members;
– Preventing any behavior that is directed against the morality of youth, including the promotion of violence, ill-treatment and cruelty, including the use of alcoholism and drug addiction, other deadly threats, and extreme religious and extremist to protect them from the effects of improper “mass culture” attacks.
Section Three. Common rules for team morals
3.1. At the faculty, there are solidarity, mutual trust, respect, mutual care and intercourse.
3.2. The main principle of mutual relations in the faculty is that the rights of one person should not infringe on the rights of another person, including freedom of speech by a member of the collective, to slander him or to insult him or to denounce him publicly, freedom of expression does not guarantee the right to freedom of belief in the faculty of religious ceremonies, and does not guarantee the freedom of clothing to have a negative impact on the educational process at school.
3.3. The members of the team are the members of the faculty who are transparent in the body of the body, with their arms, chest and abdomen, as well as upper parts of the knee, and in overly narrow dresses or religious dresses, metal chains, pans, it is forbidden to come in on sportswear and footwear without putting different braces on the body. Members of the team should be present at the faculty and dress up in uniform.
3.4. In order to respect the honor and dignity of the team member and to protect the spiritual heritage of our people, members of the team are not allowed to respect one another, use words of insult, and “You” the habit of applying.
3.5. Members of the faculty are obliged to respect respectful attitude towards the speakers at various events (meetings, festive meetings, festivals, holidays) and to maintain the peace of mind. If necessary, a learner may leave his room at the time of the breakdown, until the other word ends.
3.6. When traffic jams arise in buildings, students are required to leave professors and teachers, while men should miss out on their own.
3.7. Everyone entering the building must have a responsible person assigned to supervise the entry into the building, or the officer, in a clear indication of his identity card.
3.8. Members of the team must move from the right side of the road to the faculty. When greeted each other, they welcome the following: Students are encouraged to greet professors and teachers and employees, men and women, and young adults. This is an exception, and it can be handed over to the elderly only once the hands are handed over.
3.9. It is forbidden to place or to use issues that are inherent in national or global values, or relating to internal issues facing the Internet.
3.10. The production, storage, dissemination and propagation of any material that is not relevant to the faculty, as well as various films, illicit religious materials, sexually explicit images, national, racial, ethnic or religious hatred. ‘iyan is forbidden.
3.11. It is forbidden to engage in activities that may interfere with exercise and safety of work and team members (unreasonable use of radios, televisions, tape recorders and other audio enhancements).
3.12. Members of the faculty must come to the classes on a timely basis according to the schedule and work.
3.13. It is forbidden to commit any offense in the faculty, including slander, insult, dissemination of information that may cause material or material damage to a member of the team, injury to the victim, (drugs, psychotropic drugs, etc.), drunkenness, smuggling, racketeering, quarreling, gambling and other pagan-based games.
Section Four. The relationship between teaching staff and students in the educational process
4.1. The relationship of professor-teachers and students in the educational process should be based on the national traditions of “teacher-apprentice”.
4.2. Whenever a professor or teacher enters the audience, all students should be greeted and then taken to their seats.
4.3. It is forbidden for everyone to use cellular communication during classes.
4.4. If the student interferes with his / her ill-treatment, the professor-teacher may notify the dean of the situation and may dismiss this student with his / her permission.
4.5. If the student has to communicate with a professor-teacher over time outside the classroom, the student has the following rules:
-professor-teacher conducts classes, consultation hours, self-study, rating control, or in accordance with the schedule in accordance with the schedule;
– be sure to know the position, name, patronymic and surname of professor-teacher who wants to communicate.
4.6. If the student arrives before a professor-teacher without prior arrangement, he or she has no right to even ask for a short-term interview with a professor-teacher if he or she has been late or not.
4.7. In some cases, students may apply for a change of professor or teacher. This requires serious reasons (brutality, harassment, evidence of provisional interruption in teacher training), and the group must have the same opinion.
4.8. In case of a conflict of opinion between the professor and the student, the student may apply to the head of the department with a request to allow the rating to be passed to the special commission. In this case, the application should be based. These issues are solved by the dean of the faculty upon the presentation of the head of the department.
Section Five. The relationship of professor-teachers
5.1. In the mutual relations of professors and teachers – the only team, the principles of mutual respect and attention, friendship, solidarity, honesty and justice.
5.2. In the relations of professor-teacher relations, disrespect of human dignity, personality discrimination, acquisition of the intellectual property of another, rudeness, misuse of words, fraud, moral, material or physical damage to others is strictly forbidden.
Section Six. Obligations of employees.
6.1. Strict adherence to the Charter of the Faculty and Internal Regulations;
6.2. Carrying out the duties of his / her duties honestly and not harming his / her reputation;
6.3. Communicating with affiliated staff, students and other people who communicate in business;
6.4. Compliance with labor protection, safety and industrial sanitation regulations;
6.5. Keeping the cost of wearing clothes, wearing ornaments of the dressing room (outside) in the premises of the branch, including other rooms and outer places (Article 184-1 of the Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Administrative Responsibility ) or not to be attentive in clothing that is particularly attractive;
6.6. Careful attitude to shelf and laboratory property.
Section Seven Interaction of students
7.1. In the relationships of the students – the only team, the principles of mutual respect and attention, friendship, solidarity, honesty and justice.
7.2. In students’ relationships, disregard of human dignity, discrimination, acquisition of intellectual property, harassment, misuse of words, fraud, moral, material or physical harm to others are offered.
Section Eight. Moral responsibilities of professors and teachers
– exemplary students in adhering to ethical standards;
– abstain from actions contrary to faculty interests;
– if any unpleasant event or incidents occur, immediately inform the administration of that event;
– Prevention of any circumstances that can undermine the authority and authority of the faculty;
– Do not use information about the faculty to harm or dispel its interests;
– Promotion of the national traditions, customs and values of morals to the students during the classroom;
– Establishing a healthy lifestyle among young people, warning them of alcoholism and drug addiction, other deadly threats, and religious and extremist influences that are alien to us, and “mass culture” attacks;
– Assist in the development of effective forms and methods of spiritual and moral upbringing and education of the trainees.
Section Nine. Ethnic responsibilities of students
a) Within the Faculty:
– entrance to the territory with a student ID;
– pollution of the territory and disposal of waste only on the ground;
Greetings when faced with teachers;
– Do not walk in the territory unnecessarily during the training;
– Careful attitude to the property of the faculty (movable and immovable property, flora and fauna, etc.);
– adhere to dressing and communication skills;
– Do not skip any promotions without the consent of managers;
– Keeping the peace of mind;
– fight against the timely consumption and distribution of narcotic and psychotropic substances, alcohol and tobacco products to the relevant agencies. The failure to report to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan shall be subject to liability.
- b) In the audience:
– disconnection of mobile communication means;
– not to speak during class;
– cultural attitudes, lack of access to parties;
– Do not leave paper and other unnecessary items;
– non-eating, chewing gum.
- c) In places of public catering:
– to follow the order of food intake;
– respect for teachers, women, and elderly people in traffic situations;
– noise during meal;
– observe the rules established in the general public catering section.
- d) at the information resource center:– Be polite to IRC staff;
– careful attitude to books and equipment;
– not to speak louder and not to interfere with others;
– not to leave paper, chewing gum and other waste;
– Compliance with handbooks and handbooks
- e) at students residence
– Preservation and damage to existing equipment;
– economical use of electricity, gas and water resources;
– adherence to the rules of use of sanitary and hygienic rooms;
– adherence to the “Regulations” and “Internal Regulations” of the student residence. г) in sports complexes:
– Introduction to sportswear and footwear;
– Cultural attitude towards sports inventory;
– Transfer of sport inventory to the specified places after training;
– Compliance with the established rules of the sports complex.
- f) at the cultural palace and other public events:
– cultural attitude to seat and other equipment;
– not to whistle during public events, to shout and not to leave without prejudice before the event ends;
– Do not sit in bed, stay in beds, do not talk to each other, do not interfere with the surrounding people.
– aspiration to create a positive impression on the faculties with their exemplary behavior and knowledge in various circles;
– deep understanding of noble qualities, such as striving for perfection, living honestly and justly;
– care for the interests of the faculty, its honor and glorious traditions, its reputation and influence, and its respect for and respect for it.
Section Ten. Professor-teacher, employees and students are in a state of prohibition
To the professor-teacher:
– discrimination against personality and dignity of team members, discussion of personal and family problems of others;
– Organizing various slander, gossip and slander on team members and others;
– discussing with the students the professional and personal weaknesses of their colleagues;
– expulsion of students from unnecessary training sessions;
– commercial advertisement in training sessions;
– carrying out religious propaganda in educational activities;
– come to training sessions without drunken, hair-bearded and without dressing;
– drinking and smoking in buildings are strictly forbidden.
– To be rude to professor-teachers, to talk unfounded during classes;
– discuss the value of others with the professor;
– taking any actions related to misleading, obscene or distortion of professor-teachers;
– disrespect towards employees and their comrades;
– receiving foreign assistance while providing assistance to other people in the execution of other procedures related to the protection of written matters and rating controls;
– hand over assignments or written works from other persons;
– delay or delayed training;
– leaving the audience without the permission of the professor-teacher during the classes;
– Intentional damage to another student’s work;
– It is strictly forbidden to look modestly in various ways.
Section Eleven. Ethical morality between administration, faculty and staff
11.1. The relationships between the faculty, staff and staff are based on the principles of mutual respect, harmony, diligence, tolerance, humanism, caring and justice.
11.2. In collaboration with the administration, faculty, and staff on how it works, it can lead to the oppression of one party or to the other, and to the preparation of decisions that contradict the principles of fairness and the interests of the affiliate. do not eat.
11.3. It is advisable to solve the problems between employees with equal level of positions. It is encouraged that employees who are equal in positions to work within the scope of their authority will not be able to deal with administrative issues.
11.4. In the team, the procedure for applying to the administration is based on subordination.
11.5. The faculty and staff are encouraged by the initiatives and ideas of the branch to further improve the moral and ethical environment.
11.6. The office provides all the benefits for leisure, relaxation and physical exertion, as well as free access to modern computer, internet network, library fund and information resources for professors and teachers, as well as employees’ professional and intellectual development.
Section Twelve Promotion and Response Procedures.
12.1. During the academic year, members of the team, dean and assistants of the faculty, heads of departments, who have adhered to the “Rules”, which served to further consolidate and strengthen the spiritual-moral environment at the faculty, ‘written to the management for inclusion.
12.2. When members of a team violate these “Rules”, measures will be taken for the cases provided for in the section “Disciplinary Measures” of the internal rules of the faculty.
In addition, in order to ensure public control over the behavior of team members and students, these rules were ignored at the Faculty of the United Trade Union, Faculty of Youth, Women’s and Parenting Councils and their decision may also include the practice of sending a written notice of the conduct of a member of the team to a local community meeting, where he / she lives.
Rules of building.
13.1. The head of the faculty is responsible for providing educational facilities with the necessary equipment (furniture, educational equipment, normal temperature, lighting, etc.).
Laboratory and laboratory assistants are responsible for the availability and integrity of the teaching equipment in the labs and offices.
Smoking is prohibited in the territory of the faculty, except for the locations specified.
A fine is imposed on the detainee.
Within the faculty building:
- a) walking in a hood and coat;
- b) Straightening, noise, walking along the hallway;
- c) smoking;
- g) Drinking alcohol is strictly forbidden.
Protection of the building of the administration of the faculty, equipment, equipment and other necessary things, as well as the maintenance of the necessary premises in the educational and household premises. Protection of dyeing and fire-prevention and sanitary regulations is carried out by the administrative staff of the branch based on the order of the rector of the branch.