Department of internal control and monitoring.
Head of department: Ibadlayev Server Ibadlayevich
Reception hours: from 8-00 till 16-00.
Phone: (+ 99893)-187 13 01.
About the internal control and monitoring department.
1. Internal Control and Monitoring Department of the of the Tashkent State Technical University Almalyk branch was established on the Implementation of the tasks specified in the National Program of Personnel Training the decrees of the President the Republic of Uzbekistan in educational process, decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan on higher education , Overseeing the implementation of the guidelines and guidelines of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, as well as overseeing and analyzing the timely execution of internal orders, resolutions and directives by the Branch.
2. The department of internal control and monitoring is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, laws "On Education", "On National Program of Personnel Training", decrees, resolutions and resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan , the decisions of the Government, the decisions of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education and their orders.
3. Internal Control and Monitoring Department carries out monitoring of implementation of the National Program of Personnel Training in the branch, as well as training, educational, spiritual, educational and upbringing of faculties, chairs and other subdivisions , and monitors scientific research, executive discipline, retraining and retraining of staff, decrees of the judiciary, orders issued by the ministry and the branch, and the implementation of the regulatory documents in the field of education.
The main tasks of the internal control and monitoring department :
1.In order to ensure that the order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan are responsible for the implementation of legislative acts of higher education, resolutions and decisions of higher organizations, orders, letters, modems and calls, monitoring and provision of information about the implementation of the state bodies in the timely manner to the Department of Monitoring and Monitoring and relevant departments .
2. Preparation of analytical materials and recommendations on reforming and promoting education in higher education institutions (Ministries, Rectors, academic Councils);
3. Developing and implementing execution system;
4. Organization and carrying out of internal quality of qualification improvement and retraining of faculty staff.
5. Implement rating methods of evaluation of professor-teachers activity;
6. Provides concrete recommendations for the elimination and resolution of the identified shortcomings and disputes and the submission of competent staff for their service positions to the branch management.
7. Control the implementation of educational standards in the branch and related educational institutions (qualification institutes, lyceums and others).
8. Participate in all types of council meetings in the branch and related institutions.
9. To request the necessary documents for the performance of their professional duties and to engage specialists in faculties, chairs and other subdivisions on studying the educational institution.
10. Examining all the theoretical and practical exercises in the course of the course, the graduation qualification.
11. Creation of groups with the involvement of the qualified professors and teachers of the branch in accordance with the established procedure for studying the issues within the subdivision of internal control.