Department for the organization of research activities of gifted students
Head of the department for the organization of research activities of gifted students
Accepting days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 1300 - 1600
Phone: (+99899) 834 89 05
Activities of the department for the organization of research work of gifted students
The department is organized in accordance with paragraph 7 of the Resolution PD-3151 of July 17, 2017 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to further expand the participation of industries and sectors of the economy in improving the quality of training of specialists with higher education" and PD-3207 of 05/08/2017.
"On measures to radically improve the training system of higher professional education at the AF TSTU named after Islam Karimov". In order to widely attract talented students and masters in research activities, to ensure participation in competitions for scholarships of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, state and scholarships of Beruni, I. Karimov. The department carries out research work of gifted students in accordance with the Charter of the branch and the annual work plan of the department, approved annually by the director of the branch.
The main objectives of the department:
- The organization of wide involvement of gifted students and masters in scientific projects and grants in industry;
- Ensuring the participation of talented students and graduate students in the competition for scholarships of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Beruni, Islam Karimov;
- The organization, control and management of work with gifted students in departments, faculties;
- to create a scientific environment and conditions for the implementation and development of the giftedness of students, to ensure the active participation of scientific schools and scientists, professors of teachers in this work;
- Ensuring the active participation of students in current, research and creative working carried out at the departments;
- Organization and holding of the competition "Scientific work of the best student";
- Constantly encourage talented students and recommend young scientists to the competition for scholarships for young scientists, organized by the Central Council of the Youth Union;
- Involvement of the general scientific community in activities aimed at developing their creative, intellectual potential in vocational training;
- Organization and holding of student scientific conferences, seminars, research competitions, round tables, science Olympiads and other events, etc.
The department performs the following functions:
- Selection of talented, gifted students with independent thinking, interested in scientific activities from the first year and attaching them to potential professors and teachers;
- To teach talented students to scientific and creative work and to recommend them for special scholarships;
- To organize scientific seminars with the participation of students on important aspects of the preparation and publication of articles and doctoral dissertations for new startups, competitions among students;
- Organization of additional lessons on the history of Uzbekistan, information technology and foreign languages for participants of the State Scholarship of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Beruni, Islam Karimov
- Monitoring to identify talented students at the institute, the formation and coordination of the activities of student scientific societies
- Searching and identification of talented students and their integration under the Center "Talented Students"
- Nomination of young scientists under the age of 30 to the competition for scholarships for young scientists, organized by the Central Council of the Youth Union
- Organization of targeted training of gifted students depending on their abilities and inclinations
- Organization of special classes for gifted students on foreign languages, information technology and the Internet.
- Monitoring of the 1st course students in order to identify their talents
- Summarize the work plan of the approved Student Scientific Society of faculties and departments
- Formation of a group of participants of the competition for state scholarships of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan from talented students by the recommendations of the scientific leaders of the student, scientific society and deans of faculties
- Creation and constant updating of a database on the activities of gifted students
- Determination and encouragement of the winner of the competition "The best research work of a student" to conduct a quarterly conference of TIJ at the faculty