Press Secretary: Ergasheva Mukaddas Abdukhakimovna
Reception hours: from 9.00 to 15.00
Work phone: 70-613-34-99
RECTORATIVE (BRANCH) POSITIONS OF PRESS SECRETARY:
• The press secretary is an independent structural unit of the institute and reports directly to the rector of the institute (director of the branch).
In his work, the Spokesperson observes the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On transparency of public administration" and other laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan are applied , orders of the Minister of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and this Regulation.
• Interaction with the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, departments of the institute and other relevant services of state and non-state organizations;
Participate in the formation and implementation of information policy determined by the information service of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education and the management of the institute in accordance with modern requirements;
Ensuring effective and practical interaction with the information service of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education and information services of state and public organizations in the implementation of a single state policy in the field of information
• objective, high-quality and timely informing the public about the activities of the institute, its provisions in this area;
Cooperation with mass media, formation of a circle of journalists working in constant cooperation, dissemination of information, organization of mass events at the institute;
• Prompt posting and timely updating of information on the official website of the Institute, development of web resources on the Internet, including social and mobile networks;
• Preparation of news, information materials, reviews and information and analytical materials for distribution in domestic and foreign media together with the information service of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education and authorized personnel of the departments of the Institute;
analyze the state of public opinion and the position of the media in relation to the activities of the institute and inform the rector of the institute about them; • Formation and maintenance of a database of text, photo, audio and video materials related to the scope of the Institute. • request information from the departments of the Institute in the prescribed manner to fulfill the duties and functions of a press secretary; • Participate in meetings, conferences and other events of the Institute;
to involve the collective of the departments of the institute, as well as specialists and qualified specialists of other organizations in the performance of the assigned tasks, in agreement with the rector of the institute;
• Representing the Institute on behalf of the Institute for National and International Issues in government agencies on behalf of the management;
• to submit proposals for improving the information policy of the institute, draft regulations on the activities of the press secretary for consideration by the management;
• Excellent knowledge of information and communication technologies;
• Compliance with the requirements of the Institute's internal rules, Code of Ethics and dress code;
Knowledge of laws related to the activities of the department, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers, Decisions of the Board of the Ministry, orders of the rector of the institute, annual and long-term plans of the institute, all methodological, regulatory and other documents concerning the structure and prospects of its development.
Qualification requirements: • Professional and organizational skills required for managerial positions in higher education institutions, managerial experience and experience in education, relevant knowledge and skills within the scope of activities and competencies; • Exemplary personal qualities - intelligence, culture, leadership, creativity, politeness, organization, initiative and entrepreneurial ability, a sense of responsibility, independent decision-making and action, perseverance, achievement of the strategic goals of the institution. have security features; • Must have a university degree