Deputy director for scientific affairs and innovations
Job title : Deputy director for scientific affairs and innovations
Science degree : Doctor of Technical Sciences
Accepting days : Tuesday: 15.00-17.00 Thursday: 15.00-17.00
Phone : +99870 613 16 16
E-mail : email@example.com
Educational institution, graduation year: TSTU, 2008 Academic degree, title (year of study): Associate Professor (2010) Doctor of Technical Sciences (2020), Thesis defense (topic, specialty, defense, profile board): Development of technology for processing copper, zinc in industrial cakes and alloys for the extraction of precious metals. The volume of research work. 05.02.01-Materials science in mechanical engineering. Casting. Heat treatment of metals under pressure. Metallurgy of ferrous, non-ferrous and rare metals. Direction: materials science and metallurgy (technical sciences), 2020. The dissertation was defended on June 4, 2020 at the Scientific Council number DSc.03 / 30.12.2019.К / Т.03.01 State Educational Institution “Science and Development” at the TSTU named after Islam Karimov.
Biographical data related to scientific, scientific-organizational and pedagogical activities:
non-ferrous metallurgy, industrial waste processing, ecology in metallurgy.
1993-1998 – Student of Tashkent State Technical University
1998-2001 – full-time postgraduate study of the Tashkent State Technical University.
2001-2002 – Senior Lecturer, Tashkent State Technical University
2002-2006 – Senior Lecturer, Department of Metallurgy, Navoi State Mining Institute.
2006-2007 – Head of the Department of Metallurgy, Navoi State Mining Institute, etc.
2007-2008 yy. – Head of the Department of Metallurgy, Navoi State Mining Institute
2008-2010 yy. – Dean of the Faculty of Chemistry and Metallurgy of Navoi State Mining Institute
2010-2013 yy. – Deputy Head of the Central Laboratory of New Technologies of JSC “Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Combine”
2013-2014 yy. – Associate Professor of Metallurgy and Chemical Technology, Navoi State Mining Institute
2014-2017 yy. – Dean of the Almalyk Mining and Metallurgy Faculty of Navoi State Mining Institute
2017 y. – to the present day. – Deputy Director for Academic and Scientific Affairs of the Almalyk branch of the Tashkent State Technical University
POSITION DUTIES OF THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR FOR SCIENTIFIC WORKS AND INNOVATIONS:
- Organization of the implementation of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Presidential Decrees and Orders, decisions of the Oliy Majlis and the Cabinet of Ministers, the decisions of the branch Council, orders and assignments of the branch director;
- Coordination and management of the activities of the departments subordinate to the deputy director for scientific affairs in the branch structure;
- Organization of scientific research work in the branch and training of mature, well-qualified personnel;
- To explain the nature of the “Law on Education”, “National Program of Personnel Training” and other laws related to education and to develop methodical and modern means of information on the implementation of the tasks specified in them, to ensure their implementation;
- Organization of introduction of modern forms of scientific research, including information and communication technologies and their effective use in the branch;
- Preparation of proposals to the rector on scientific research work and organization of work;
- Approving work plans of faculties, departments and departments in the scientific direction and controlling their implementation;
- Reporting on the activities of the branch faculty, departments and departments in the scientific direction at the Council meetings based on the plan;
- Coordinating and controlling the activities of scientific problem solving and scientific innovation groups of the branch;
- Forming and monitoring the scientific works of the branch’s senior researcher and independent researchers and regularly reporting on their activities to the rector of the branch and at council meetings;
- Organization of scientific schools of professors and teachers with high scientific potential and supervision of their activities;
- Organizing and holding science Olympiads, scientific-thematic seminars, scientific-practical conferences dedicated to society’s priority problems in the branch, ensuring the participation of branch representatives in scientific-practical conferences held in the Republic and foreign countries;
- Establishing regular cooperation relations with the Higher Attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Intellectual Property Agency and the State Patent Office, providing methodological and practical support to the work of the scientific staff of the branch with grants and business contracts;
- Ensuring and controlling the activities of professors-teachers in the academic direction of their personal work plans;
- Organization of the process of preparation and publication of scientific works materials, including scientific journals and collections of scientific works by the branch staff, as well as replenishment of the library fund with scientific periodicals in all directions of educational and scientific activities of the branch;
- Managing and assisting the processes of searching for, selecting and working with talented young people, participating in the process of training winners of the scholarship of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other famous scholarships among students;
- Analyzing the annual activity reports of the departments on scientific work and submitting conclusions to the director, ensuring that the research activities of professors and teachers are carried out in modern ways;
- Implementation of permanent cooperation in scientific and practical directions with basic higher education institutions, scientific-research branches and centers;
- To take disciplinary measures against employees who violate labor and performance discipline, to make proposals to the director on the termination of employment contracts with them;
- Analyzing the reports on research and development activities of the branch and controlling their submission to the relevant higher bodies within the specified periods;
- Oral acceptance of individuals and legal entities based on the schedule approved by the branch director and consideration of appeals;
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Branch Charter, internal procedures, rules of etiquette, dress code.