Department of Scientific Research, Innovation and Training of Scientific and Pedagogical Personnel
Job title: Head of the Department
Science degree : Doctor of Philosophy of Technical Sciences (PhD)
Accepting days : Working days from 9:00 to 17:00
Phone: +99890 354 72 04
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT
The main goal of the department is to increase the scientific potential of the Almalyk branch of the Tashkent State Technical University by conducting scientific research in priority areas of the republic’s economy in order to further develop the scientific development of the country, as well as training Doctors of Philosophy (PhD) and Doctor of Science (DSc).
In the course of its activities, the department performs the following tasks:
- coordinate research work carried out at the departments by professors and teachers of the branch in the afternoon, and monitor the correctness of the working documentation;
- work in collaboration with deans of faculties, heads of departments, leading professors and teachers and young scientists throughout the year for the participation of professors and teachers in competitions of fundamental and scientific-practical research, innovative projects;
– development of a plan for the admission of research interns, basic doctoral students, doctoral students and independent applicants based on the procedure established by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Innovation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
– ensure the compatibility of the topics of doctoral dissertations of research trainees, basic doctoral students, doctoral students and independent applicants with the areas of fundamental and practical, innovative projects implemented in accordance with the priority directions of the economy of the republic, as well as the areas of scientific projects carried out under an economic contract;
– ensuring timely certification of research interns, basic doctoral students, doctoral students and independent applicants based on annual work plans;
– providing assistance to professors-teachers, research interns, basic doctoral students, doctoral students and independent applicants in conducting scientific research and scientific and technical developments and introducing their results into practice;
– creating conditions for young scientists to receive regulatory documents for inventions and electronic educational programs developed on their scientific topics;
– organizing the placement of young scientists on internships and business trips to leading foreign universities, research centers and manufacturing enterprises in their scientific fields.