DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS
Job title: Head of Department
Scientific degree: Doctor of Philosophy of Technical Sciences (Phd)
Accepting days: Tuesday: 15:00-17:00 Thursday: 15:00-17:00
Phone: +99897 774-87-70
Nosirov Nurzod Ixtiyorovich
Lavozimi : O‘quv ishlari bo‘yicha dekan o‘rinbosari
Ilmiy darajasi : PhD
Telefon : +99893 608 09 10
Xabibullayev Bexzod Abdusobir o’g’li
Lavozimi : Yoshlar ishlari bo’yicha dekan o’rinbosari
Ilmiy darajasi :
Telefon : +99899 300 15 35
- History of the department
- Scientific work carried out at the department
- Instructional manual
- methodological manuals
- General classification of bachelor’s and master’s degrees
History of the department:
1. Associate Professor Musayev M. O’ of the Department of “Mathematical and Natural Sciences” was the head of the department in 2017-2018.
2. Turdiboyev J.E worked as the head of the department in 2018-2019.
3. Irkabayev J.U. (2019-2022), the “Chemistry and Physics” department was established in 2022. J.U. Irkabayev was the head of the department until 2022-2023
4. From 2023 to the present, Mirzakhmedov R.M. has been working as the head of the department.
Since 2017, the Almalik branch of Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov has been established. Currently, 15 full-time professors work at the department.
PhD. Mirzakhmedov R.M., Assoc. Jumakulov T, associate professor Maksudkhodjayeva M.S 0.25, associate professor Sheraliyev S.S, PhD Irkabayev J.U, PhD Azizova Kh.M, senior teacher. Yuldashev L.T, Turdiboyev J.E, Jumayev M.N, Toshev A.R 0.5, assistants. Irkinov M.B., Usmonaliyev J.I., Safarmatov U.S., Abdullayev B.I., Kuchkarov Sh.X. 3 chemistry teachers Atakulova N., Yusupova N., Kadirov S. from physics are working on the basis of external placement.
Scientific works carried out at the department:
Scientific works are published by the professors and teachers of the department every year. Since the establishment of the department, patents and copyright certificates have been obtained for inventions. In recent years, inventions have been patented, and the results of scientific research have been applied to the educational process. Today, the senior teachers of the department implemented the innovation project IZ-202010131 “CREATION OF TECHNOLOGY FOR THE PRODUCTION OF PHEROMONE ATTACKS AGAINST THE MELON FLY (MYIOPARDALIS PARDALINA BIG.)”. The teachers at the department are Ph.D. Mirzakhmedov R.M., Assoc. Jumakulov T, associate professor, Turdiboyev J.E, Jumayev M.N, Toshev A.R are conducting scientific research as an independent researcher.
Instructional manual: lectures, seminars, practical and laboratory classes are held in the department in 2 educational areas of the bachelor’s degree: “Chemistry”, “Organic chemistry”, “General and inorganic The members of the “chemistry”, “Physics” department directed all available opportunities to improve the educational process that increases the level and quality of students’ knowledge of physics and chemistry, as well as their abilities. 1 textbook, 2 o A study guide, 3 monographs and methodical manuals were published.
1. In accordance with the order of the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Innovation of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 25, 2023, a textbook on “GENERAL AND INORGANIC CHEMISTRY” was created by M.N. Jumayev, R.M. Mirzakhmedov, and D.Kh Mirkhamitova. published.
2. According to the order of the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Innovation of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 30, 2022, D.U. “SCIENTIFIC-METHODICAL AND PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN THE STUDY OF PHYSICS” educational manual was created and published by Irkabayev.
The following methodological manuals were developed by the teachers of the department:
1. H.S. Tajimuhamedov H.O’. Khojaniyozov, T. Jumakulov, J.E. Turdibayev. Organic chemistry. Textbook. VNESHINVESTPROM 2021. 540 p.
2. M.N. Jumayev, R.M. Mirzakhmedov, T. Jumakulov, J.E. Turdibayev. Methodical manual for laboratory work in organic chemistry. 2023. 154 p.
3. Sheraliyev S.S., Irkabayev Dj.U., “Scientific-methodological and practical aspects of introducing innovative technologies in teaching physics” // All education in block I (compulsory subjects) of the curriculum of technical higher education institutions lim majors study guide for undergraduates. 2022 TDTUOF. 2022. 130 p. Almalik sh.
4. Irkabayev Dj. SHE IS. ; Sheraliyev S.S.; Yuldashev L.T. Extract from the minutes of the 8th meeting of the scientific-methodical council of TashDTU Almaliq branch named after Islam Karimov “Physical practice (general physics)” Almaliq sh. March 31, 2021
5. Irkabayev Dj. SHE IS. ; Sheraliyev S.S.; Yuldashev L.T. “Laboratory work from physics” Extract from the minutes of the scientific-methodical council meeting of TashDTU Olmaliq branch named after Islam Karimov No. 8 Olmaliq sh. March 31, 2021
6. Irkabayev Dj. SHE IS. ; Sheraliyev S.S.; Yuldashev L.T. “K vypolneniyu laboratornyx zanyatiy po distsipline “fizika”” at the Methodological Guide Council on January 25, 2022 No. 6 – approved by protocol
7. Irkabayev Dj. SHE IS. ; Sheraliyev S.S.; Yuldashev L.T. “Metodicheskie posobie i kontrolnye zadaniya dlya studentov zaochnikov” Methodological manual approved by the Scientific and Methodical Council on January 25, 2022 #6 – protocol
General classification of bachelor’s and master’s courses: Course 60710100-“Chemical technology” (by types of production), Master’s degree Continuing education State educational standards of Uzbekistan, State educational standard of higher education , included in the classification of higher education directions and specialties.
The duration of full-time education is 4 years.
External education – 5 years.
Evening education – 5 years.
Master’s degree-2 years.
Academic degree – “Bachelor” and “Master”.