Department of Social and humanitarian disciplines and physical education
Job title: Head of Department
Accepting days: Working days from 9:00 to 17:00
Phone: +99894 428-98-80
- History of the department
- Scientific work carried out at the department
- Methodical manuals
- Methodological guidance
Based on the protocol of the state commission dated July 18, 2001, the academic council of NavSGI and the rector’s order No. 1.68 of 2001, the Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Faculty and the Department of Humanitarian Disciplines were opened. On December 26, 2001 (registration No. K.1632.1), as stated in the Charter of the Navoi State Mining Institute, the department of “Humanitarian Disciplines” was formed as part of the Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Faculty.
The staff of the department makes a great contribution to the formation of the worldview of the younger generation, the development of their thinking, clarification of ongoing processes in the socio-economic, spiritual life of independent Uzbekistan, familiarization with ongoing processes in the domestic and foreign policy of the country. From the day the faculty was founded, the department was headed by Z.T.Khudoiberdieva, I.A.Yuldasheva, T.U.Mirzakulov. During this period, the material and technical base of the department was strengthened, and qualified teachers were hired.
In 2011-2016, the department was headed by Associate Professor M.A. Baizhumanov. During this period, Ph.D. Professor T.U.Mirzakulov, Associate Professor G.O. Ernazarova, associate professor K.A.Krahmal, associate professor M.S. Mamarazakov, Ph.D. B.Kh.Makhmudov, Ph.D. N.Mamadalieva, senior teachers I.A.Yuldasheva, L.A.Kim, N.T.Abdulkhakimova, D.S.Yusupov, Sh.A.Ruzmatov, R.T.Urazova, assistants M.Kosimova, M.A. .Vakhobova, B.Mamatkarimova, D.Azimov, H.Khasanova, S.Eronov, A.Murodkasimov conducted training in social, humanitarian and natural disciplines, and carried out events on various topics. In 2014, the department became known as the Department of Social and Humanitarian Disciplines. The department included 1 Doctor of Science, 4 Candidates of Science, 2 Associate Professors, the scientific potential of the department was 26.5%
From 2017 to 2023, the Department of Social and Humanitarian Disciplines was headed by Associate Professor B.Kh. Makhmudov.
On August 29, 2023, by resolution No. 1 of the Council of the Almalyk branch of the Islam Karimov TSTU, the department of “Social and humanitarian disciplines” was renamed to the department of “Social and humanitarian disciplines and physical education”
From September 4, 2023, the activities of the head of the department began to be carried out by S.K. Eronov.
The Department of Social and Humanitarian Disciplines began its activities as part of the Almalyk branch of the Islam Karimov TSTU on September 2, 2017.
Currently, the full staff of the department consists of 12 teachers. Senior teacher Eronov S.K., associate professor Zakirov Sh.M., associate professor Dzhuraev A.A., associate professor Abdurasulov O., associate professor Narimbetov T.B., acting Associate Professor Rakhmatullaev O.R., Senior Lecturer Kim L.A., Senior Lecturer Yusupov D.S., Assistant Muhammedov Ya., Assistant Zhuraev B., Assistant Erkaboev Zh., Assistant Karshibaeva G. carry out the activities.
Modern socio-economic processes in Uzbekistan, language and society, current problems of pedagogy and psychology, sports and health sector are the subject of scientific research. Teachers of the department have published 2 textbooks, 3 monographs and teaching aids, over 200 scientific articles
Teachers of the department published 2 textbooks, 3 monographs and teaching aids.
1. A.A. Juraev – Philosophy – Textbook
2. B.Kh.Makhmudov, A.R.Rahmatullaev “Uzbekistanning Eng Yangi Tarihi” Textbook. 220 C.
3. A.A.Juraev “Political culture of rural youth” (Kishlok yoshlarining siyosiy madaniyati). Monograph.
4. L.A. Kim “System philosophy” – monograph
5.Zakirov Sh.M. Harmonization of interethnic relations on the eve of and in the conditions of independence of Uzbekistan. Monograph. – Tashkent: “Innovation-Ziyo”, 2022. – 120 p. UDC 327(575.1) KBK 66.4(5Uzb) Z – 18. ISBN 978-9943-8675-7-4 ҳttps://www.natlib.uz/#divWrapper
1. Dzhuraev A.A., Khidirov Kh.N. “Philosophy” fanidan “Democrat saylovlar – fukarolik zhamiyatining mukhim mezoni” Methodological manual. 60 – S.
2. Kim L.A. “Philosophy” Methodological manual. 148-S.
3. Dzhuraev A.A. “Uzbekistonni rivojlantirish strategy. Fukarolik jamyati.” Toolkit. 58-S.
4. Zokirov Sh.M. “Interethnic harmony, interreligious tolerance – a condition for the formation of civil society in Uzbekistan.” Toolkit. 68-S.
5. T.B. Norimbetov “Kasbi psychology” fanidan “Izhtimoi psychologist training” Methodological manual.
6. Dzhuraev A.A., Khidirov Kh.N. For the discipline “Philosophy” “Democrat saylovlar – fukarolik zhamiyatining mukhim mezoni” Methodological manual. 60 –C..
7. Dzhuraev A.A. “Uzbekistonni rivojlantirish strategy. Fukarolik jamyati.” Toolkit. 58-S.
8. B.Kh.Makhmudov., A.R.Rakhmatullaev “Ozbekistonning eng yangi tarihi”. Toolkit. 122 -S.
9. Norimbetov T.B., Nazarova M.G. “Kasbiy psychologygiyasida qўllaniladigan shahs methodlari.” Toolkit. 76-S.
10. Norimbetov T.B. “Sharq mamlakatlarida ilk psihologik fikrlarning paido bulishi.” Toolkit. 41-S.
11. Rakhmatullaev A.R., Nazarova M.G. “Goyalar evolyusiyasi Shark va garb muttafakkirlari talkinida.” Toolkit. 52 – S.
12. A.A.Juraev, N.E.Kulmatov – “Hitoy uygunlik falsafasi” Methodological manual. 76-S.
13. L.A. Kim, D.S. Yusupov “Philosophy” Methodological manual. 148-S.
14. T.B.Norimbetov In the discipline “Kasbi psychology” “Psychologist training mashguloti” Methodological manual.
15. Zakirov Sh.M., Makhmudov B.Kh. Recent history of Uzbekistan. Toolkit. 149 pp.