|Director:||SAMADOV ALISHER USMANOVICH|
|Reception time:||Tuesday: 15.00-17.00 Thursday: 15.00-17.00|
Date and place of birth: November 2, 1966, Pakhtachi district of Samarkand region Educational institution,
Year of graduation: Tashkent State Technical University, 1992
Academic degree, title (given year): Doctor of Technical Sciences, 2017 Dissertation defense (subject, specialty, defense time, specialized council): "Management of technological processes of processing of precious metals in changing production conditions" 05. 13. 07 - Automation and production of technological processes 1997, Tashkent State Technical University 067.07.01. "Peculiarities of a comprehensive approach to the processing of man-made products in the mining and metallurgical industry" 04.00.14 - Mineral processing 2017.
Scope of research work: From the development of technology for processing man-made products of mining and metallurgical enterprises to increase the production of non-ferrous, precious and ferrous metals in the metallurgical industry through the development of methods for the separation of gold, silver, iron and silicon dioxide; mining and metallurgical enterprises to provide analysis of research on the processing of man-made products.
Other biographical information related to scientific, scientific-organizational and pedagogical activity:
1982-1983 yy. - Collective farmer of the collective farm "Communism" Pakhtachi district of Samarkand region;
1983-1984 yy. - Plasterer of the Rural Development Department of Samarkand region;
1984-1986 yy. - Conscription;
1986-1987 yy. - Plasterer of the Rural Development Department of Samarkand region;
1987-1992 yy. - Student of Tashkent Polytechnic Institute;
1992-1995 yy. - Postgraduate student of Tashkent State Technical University;
1996-1998 yy. - Senior Research Fellow, Tashkent Research Institute of Economics and Production Forces;
1998-2006 yy. - Metallurgical Engineer, Deputy Head of Workshop No. 1, Chief Metallurgist of the Training Department and Technological Bureau of Workshop No. 1 of the Scientific and Production Association "Fonon";
2006-2012 yy. - Production Director of the State Scientific and Production Enterprise "Fonon";
2012-2013 yy. - Associate Professor of Metallurgy, Tashkent State Technical University;
2013-2016 yy. - Head of the Master's Department of Tashkent State Technical University;
2016-2017 yy. - Associate Professor of Metallurgy, Tashkent State Technical University;
2017-h.v. - Director of the Almalyk branch of the Tashkent State Technical University.
Director's job description Almalyk branch of Tashkent State Technical University
Developed in accordance with the rules approved and recommended by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 31, 2011 No. 530 "Network tariff and qualification reference book.
Duties of the director of the Almalyk branch of the Tashkent State Technical University:
• Organization of the implementation of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the President, resolutions of the Oliy Majlis and the Cabinet of Ministers in the field of education and training;
• Providing training of highly educated and qualified personnel with high moral and ethical qualities, capable of thinking independently, owning the methods of organizing work in market conditions;
• Organization of training of highly qualified personnel on the basis of state educational standards;
• Ensuring the implementation of the tasks set by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" and the National Curriculum for Higher Education;
• Determination of the powers of all divisions of the structure of a higher educational institution, planning, coordination, management of their activities, training qualified personnel for managerial positions at the university, recruiting personnel, recommending and recruiting for leadership positions;
• Material and moral incentives, social protection, disciplinary measures;
• Control over the formation and effective use of income of higher educational institutions;
• Organization of research work, increasing their efficiency and widespread introduction of research results, ensuring the integration of higher education, science and industry; • Organization of creation, translation and publication of textbooks, teaching aids in accordance with the requirements of the concept of creating a new generation of educational literature for the system of lifelong education; • Organize the introduction and effective use of advanced forms of education in the educational process, including distance learning, new pedagogical and information and communication technologies;
• Supervision of spiritual and educational work, the formation of a national idea among staff and students;
• Admission to the institute of a student, trainee-researcher-researcher-researcher, expulsion from school and restoration in compliance with the internal regulations;
• Ensuring the professional development of teachers;
• Organization of social services and other conditions for students, trainees, researchers, teachers, ensuring their social protection;
• Ensuring the improvement of state educational standards, curricula, textbooks, research management;
• Development of marketing services, study of the demand and needs for specialties, analysis of the practical employment of graduates, organization of cooperation agreements on targeted training;
• Development and implementation of measures to strengthen and develop the material and technical base of the higher educational institution, management of the Academic Council of the higher educational institution, improving the structure of the higher educational institution, organizing, liquidating, changing its structural divisions; • Development of scientific and creative ties with foreign partners, ensuring the attraction of investments and grants, the creation of joint ventures (departments, research centers, research, projects, etc.);
• Cooperation with public organizations, the Board of Trustees and other similar non-governmental organizations;
• Ensuring the fulfillment of other tasks set by the competent authorities for the management of the educational process.
Must know :
Laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Labor Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and orders of the Ministry, regulations governing the educational, scientific, financial and educational process in higher education.
• Professional and organizational skills required for managerial positions in higher education institutions, relevant managerial and educational experience, relevant knowledge and skills within the scope of activities and competencies;
• Exemplary personal qualities - intelligence, culture, leadership, creativity, politeness, organization, initiative and entrepreneurial abilities, a sense of responsibility, independent decision-making and action, persistence, ensuring the achievement of the strategic goals of the institution;
• Degree of Doctor or Candidate of Science, Professor or Associate Professor in one of the areas and specialties of bachelor's and master's of higher education; Must have at least five years of effective work experience in leadership positions in the relevant management departments of a higher education institution, such as head of a department, dean or deputy faculty, vice-rector.
O‘QUV VA TARBIYAVIY ISHLARI BO‘YICHA DIREKTOR O’RINBOSARI
|Direktor o'rinbosari:||Abdiev Orifjon Xofizovich|
Tuesday: 15.00-17.00 Thursday: 15.00-17.00
Biographical data related to scientific, scientific-organizational and pedagogical activities:
Dissertation topic: “Mathematical modeling of transient processes of asynchronous motors of belt conveyors”; year of defense of scientific work - 25.12.2019.
Code of the protected specialty, name (candidate of technical sciences) 05.05.02 - “Electrical engineering. Power plants, systems. Electrotechnical complexes and devices ". Date of defense of scientific work: Tashkent State Technical University, 2019-11-30.
1993-1998 - Student of Tashkent State Technical University
1998-1999 - Intern at Tashkent State Technical University
1999-2001 - Postgraduate student of the Tashkent State Technical University.
2001-2002 - Assistant, Tashkent State Technical University
2002-2005 - Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Geology and Mining, Tashkent State Technical University
2005-2014 - Senior Lecturer of the Department of Mining Electromechanics, Tashkent State Technical University.
2014-2017 - Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Geology and Mining, Tashkent State Technical University
2017-2020 - Head of the educational and methodological department of the Almalyk branch of the Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov.
2020-present - Head of the department for teaching and educational work of the Almalyk branch of the Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov.
Duties of the deputy director of the branch for educational and educational work
- Organization of implementation of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the President, resolutions of the Oliy Majlis and the Cabinet of Ministers in the field of education and vocational training;
- Organization of educational work and training of qualified personnel in accordance with state educational standards;
- Provision of knowledge by all deans of faculties, heads of departments and teachers of a set of requirements for the content of knowledge and the level of training in accordance with state educational standards;
- Organizes the implementation of orders, orders and instructions of higher authorities, decisions of the Academic Council of the Almalyk branch of TSTU on the educational process and orders of the director;
- Ensuring the study of methods of development of the education system in developed countries; implementation of the tasks set in the Law "On Education" and other laws on education, development of tools and ensuring their implementation;
- Organization of the introduction of new pedagogical and information and communication technologies, extended forms of education in the educational process, including distance learning, ensuring their effective use;
- Preparation of proposals and organization of work in the field of activity;
- Coordination, organization and control of the work of the deans of departments and faculties, providing the educational process;
- Approve the work plan of departments and faculties, monitor their implementation;
- Improving the quality of lessons, ensuring and monitoring the implementation of individual plans of teachers;
- Organization of educational and scientific conferences, delivery of the work of the Methodological Council of AF TSTU and pedagogical skills, generalization of advanced experience;
- Preparation of proposals for the selection of vacancies on a competitive basis, the recruitment of research trainees and masters, the development and implementation of plans for professional development of professors and teachers;
- Development of questions on the effective use of classrooms, improving the technical equipment of classrooms and laboratories;
- Prepare proposals for appropriate action in relation to students who violate academic discipline, and employees who violate labor discipline;
- Management of the process of preparation and publication of teaching materials, scientific papers, including journals, collections of scientific papers, by employees of the Almalyk branch of TSTU;
- Implementation of general guidance on replenishing the library fund with educational-methodical, scientific publications of all areas of educational and scientific activities of the Almalyk branch of TSTU;
- Development of proposals for the composition of the teaching staff, the organization of staffing departments and divisions with qualified personnel;
- Development of proposals for the creation of faculties and departments in cooperation with the relevant universities of foreign countries in order to improve the content of higher education and the educational process, training in accordance with international requirements;
- Conducting annual reports, analysis and conclusions on the activities of departments, faculties, the introduction of modern methods of assessing the educational and methodological activities of teachers;
- Organization of regular educational cooperation with higher educational institutions, active participation of professors and teachers in conferences, seminars, cooperation with local authorities;
- In the prescribed manner, determine, analyze the annual rating of the Almalyk branch of TSTU, carry out work to improve its activities;
- Active participation in internal certification, preparation and implementation of external certification of the Almalyk branch of TSTU in the prescribed manner;
- Prepare for the academic year and ensure the development of an annual work plan for the educational process;
- Control over the use and distribution of the classroom fund in the branch of the university;
- Control over the use of hourly funds in the Almalyk branch of TSTU;
- Ensuring the availability and storage of documents related to the educational process;
- Organization of the educational process based on state educational standards, management of educational and methodological councils;
- Organization of publishing work on the creation, translation of textbooks and teaching aids, provision of educational materials;
- Organize training, retraining and professional development of teachers and specialists, supervise the development and implementation of plans for the professional development of teachers;
- Support and control over the scheduling of the academic year of the university branch;
- Provision and control of the distribution of workload among faculties and departments in accordance with the current regulatory documents;
- Provide curricula and scientific programs in all areas of study;
- Organization of training and internships for students;
- Organization of educational and methodological conferences, conducting meetings of the Methodological Commission of the Almalyk branch of TSTU, generalization of best practices;
- Together with the vice-rector for scientific work, organizes and manages targeted preparation of students for national and international Olympiads, analysis of the results of Olympiads, preparation of students for Presidential and state scholarships;
- Implementation of modern rating systems for assessing students 'knowledge, monitoring the objective assessment of students' knowledge;
- Implementation of modern rating systems for assessing students 'knowledge, monitoring the objective assessment of students' knowledge;
- Organize the introduction of modern methods and means of self-study of students;
- Organization of high-quality training on the educational process in a timely manner on the basis of the plan of the Academic Council of the Almalyk branch of TSTU;
- Participate in the control of the activities of faculties and departments for an effective and high-quality organization of the educational process;
- Organizes the implementation of decisions of the Oliy Majlis and the Cabinet of Ministers in the field of education and vocational training;
- Provides full awareness of deans, heads of departments and teachers with the content of knowledge and complexes of requirements for the level of training in accordance with state educational standards;
- Organizes the implementation of orders, orders and instructions of higher authorities, decisions of the Academic Council of the Almalyk branch of TSTU on science and international relations, orders of the director;
- Organization, coordination and control over the activities of departments, faculties, providing scientific research and organization of international relations;
- Organization of scientific conferences, methodological council and pedagogical skills of the Almalyk branch of TSU, management of scientific work, generalization of advanced methodological experience, control;
- The process of preparation and publication of materials of scientific works, including journals and collections of scientific works by the employees of the Almalyk branch of TSTU, as well as the library fund fund with scientific periodicals in all areas of educational and scientific activities, to give general instructions on maintenance;
- Take action against employees who violate performance discipline, prepare proposals to terminate contracts with them;
- Preparation of proposals for the creation of faculties, departments in cooperation with the relevant higher educational institutions of foreign countries in order to improve the content of training, to ensure the training of specialists in accordance with international requirements;
- Liaise with foreign higher education institutions, organize and supervise conferences, symposia, seminars on higher education;
- Carrying out in accordance with the established procedure the work on scientific and international relations aimed at improving the activities of the Almalyk branch of TSTU;
- Give general instructions on replenishing the library fund with educational, methodological and scientific periodicals on the process of preparing and publishing materials for scientific works, including journals and collections of scientific works of employees of the Almalyk branch of TSTU and all areas of educational and scientific activities of the institution.
- Coordination of planning, organization and holding of scientific, scientific and practical conferences and ensuring the participation of the teaching staff of the university in scientific conferences held in other organizations and enterprises, assistance in the formation of scientific schools of the Almalyk branch of TSTU,
- Managing and facilitating the process of searching, selecting and working with talented youth;
- Participate in the formation and approval of the topic, the content of the research part of foreign grants in cooperation with the international department, the implementation of all research, projects and grants, the monitoring of scientific conferences, the preparation and submission of all the necessary reports for higher organizations.
- Management of the training process from among trainees, researchers, students of applicants for scholarships of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other prestigious scholarships named after Navoi, Beruni, Ulugbek, Zulfiya.
- Creation of the necessary material and technical base for the development of scientific activities in the Almalyk branch of TSTU, management and coordination of the process of provision and distribution of the relevant scientific equipment;
- Perform their duties conscientiously.
ILMIY ISHLAR VA INOVATSIYALAR BO’YICHA DIREKTOR O’RINBOSARI
|Direktor:||XOLIQULOV DONIYOR BAXTIYOROVICH|
|Qabul vaqti:||Seshanba: 15.00-17.00 Payshanba: 15.00-17.00|
O’quv muassasasi, tugatgan yili:
Ilmiy darajasi, unvoni (berilgan yili):
Dissertatsiya himoyasi (mavzusi, ixtisosligi, himoya vaqti, ixtisoslashgan kengash):
Ilmiy-tadqiqot ishlari doirasi.
Ilmiy, ilmiy-tashkiliy va pedagogik faoliyati bilan bog’liq boshqa biografik ma’lumotlar
1993-1998 yy. – Toshkent davlat texnika universiteti talabasi
1998-2001 yy. – Toshkent davlat texnika universiteti kunduzgi bo‘lim aspiranti
2001-2002 yy. – Toshkent davlat texnika universiteti katta o‘qituvchisi
2002-2006 yy. – Navoiy davlat konchilik instituti «Metallurgiya» kafedrasi katta o‘qituvchisi
2006-2007 yy. – Navoiy davlat konchilik instituti «Metallurgiya» kafedrasi mudiri v.b.
2007-2008 yy. – Navoiy davlat konchilik instituti «Metallurgiya» kafedrasi mudiri
2008-2010 yy. – Navoiy davlat konchilik instituti Kimyo-metallurgiya fakulteti dekani
2010-2013 yy. – Olmaliq kon-metallurgiya kombinati» AJ YAngi texnologiyalar markaziy laboratoriyasi boshlig‘i muovini
2013-2014 yy. – Navoiy davlat konchilik instituti «Metallurgiya va kimyoviy texnologiya» dotsenti
2014-2017 yy. – Navoiy davlat konchilik instituti Olmaliq kon-metallurgiya va fakulteti dekani
2017 y. – h.v. – Toshkent davlat texnika universiteti Olmaliq filiali o‘quv va ilmiy ishlari bo‘yicha filial didirektorining o‘rinbosari