|Head of Department
Boboyev Xamza Xamidullayev
|Monday - Friday
from 14:00 to 16:00
Department of Technology Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor direction: - 1. 5320200 - "Technology of mechanical engineering, equipment and automation of machine-building production"
2. 5320300 - "Technological machines and equipment" (mechanical engineering and metalworking)
History of the department
Items trained on the department
Professor-teaching composition of the department
Scientific-methodical work conducted at the department
History of the department
The department was established by the order of the rector of the Institute of Mining and Metallurgy of the Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Institute from June 1, 2004, 1/61, and began its activity on September 1, 2004.
The department began its activity on September 2, 2004 under the direction of candidate of technical sciences, associate professor Abdukhamid Mutalovich Mutalov, who headed the department in 2004-2006. In accordance with the order of the rector of Navoi Institute No.150 dated July 9, 2008, the Department of Mining and Mining Electromechanics is divided into two specialties "Mining" and "Mining Electromechanics".
In 2006-2011 the department was headed by the senior teacher Sultan Akkulovich Anarbayev.
In 2011, by the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the specialty "Mining Electromechanics" was renamed to "Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics, Electrotechnology" 5310700 and later renamed the Department "Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics, Electrotechnology". . 5320200 - "Technology of machine-building, equipment and automation of machine-building industry" is in this department.
In 2011-2015, the senior teacher Muminov Makhmudjon Umurzakovich was the head of the department.
From January 2015 to August 2017, the department "Electrical Engineering, Electrical Mechanics and Electrical Technology" was headed by Ph.D. Raykhanova was headed by Galiya Eleubaevna.
According to the order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 27, 2017 PP-3153 №516 the department of "Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics, Electrical Technology" is divided into two specialties "Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics" and "Technology of Machine Building". The department was headed by Ph.D. GKRaykhanova is the head of the department "Technology of mechanical engineering". Bakhodir Kurbanovich Tilabov is the leader.
At present time there are 1 Ph.D., 3 associate professors, 3 senior teachers and 8 assistants in the department of "Technology of mechanical engineering". The department maintains close contacts with mining organizations. In particular, the chief specialists of JSC "AMMC" provide in-depth training to the students based on their activity. The professors and teachers of the department are working together to solve the problems that have arisen in the cabin.
In recent years, young cadres have been involved in the department, and a number of educational and methodical literature is being developed by leading and qualified lecturers, professors and teachers. The department "Technology of machine-building" actively participates in various national and international scientific conferences organized by Almalyk branch of Islam Karimov Tashkent State Technical University. Currently, the department prepares 498 bachelors in 5320200 "Technology of mechanical engineering, equipment and automation of machine-building industry" and 5320300 - "Technological machines and equipment".
1. 5320200 - "Technology of mechanical engineering, equipment and automation of machine-building production"
2. 5320300 - "Technological machines and equipment" (mechanical engineering and metalworking)
SUBJECTS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF “MACHINERY OF TECHNOLOGY”
- Directions MT
- Introduction to Direction TMJ
- Materials Science
- Material resistance
- Basic Welding Techniques
- Applied Mechanics
- Theoretical Mechanics
- Technological equipment of automated production
- Machine details
- Fundamentals of Mechatronics
- Fundamentals of mechanical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Special Course)
- Interchangeability standardization and technical measurements
- Design of mechanical assembly shops
- Design and production of equipment
- Computer Projection (CAD, CAM, CAE)
- Theory of machines and mechanisms
- Technical Mechanics
- Welding and deformation of metals
- Design of cutting tools and devices
- Types, voltages and deformation of welding joints
- Fundamentals of RDB Machine Programming
- Cutting Theory and Instruments
- Repair, assembly and use of technological equipment
- Deformation treatment of metals
- Safety guidelines
- Automated production technology
- Flexible manufacturing systems
- Design and production of foundry products
- Technical Systems Management
- Machine parts manufacturing technology
- Automation of manufacturing processes in mechanical engineering
- RDB process equipment
- Fundamentals of automation and automation of production processes
- RDB process equipment of flexible production systems
- Technology of design and production of bonding machines in mechanical engineering
TEACHERS OF THE DEPARTMENT
Tilabov Baxodir Qurbanovich
Nugmanov Ikrom Nugmanovich
Abduvaliyev Ubaydulla Abdullayevich
Ergashev Maxmud Ergashevich
Sadullayev Zarip Sharipovich
Holiqulov Erkin Botirovich
Sherbo’tayev Jamshid Abdurazoqovich
Butunov Jaxongir Ruziqulovich
Toshtemirov Kamol Qaxramonovich
Mamirov Sherzod Sherali o'g'li
Amanova Shahrizoda Luxmonjon qizi
Raxmatullayeva Shohida Mirodil qizi
- Technology of mechanical engineering department of Tashkent State Technical University;
- Department of “Technology of mechanical engineering”
- Technology of mechanical engineering department of Andijan Institute of Mechanical Engineering
ECONOMIC CONDITIONS AND GRANTS IN THE DEPARTMENT1.
SCIENTIFIC WORKS IN THE DEPARTMENT
Fundamental research work for 2018-2020
SCIENTIFIC-METHODICAL WORKS IN THE DEPARTMENT
Tutorials and Tutorials
- - Tilabov BK, Sherbutaev JA Educational-methodical instructions for laboratory and practical work on the subject "Materials science" (by the end of April 2019).
- - Tilabov BK, Nugmanov I.N. Teaching-methodical instructions for laboratory and practical training on the subject "Metal Technology" (by the end of May 2019).
- - Rakhmonkulov RR Educational-methodical instructions on performance of laboratory and practical work on a subject "Computer designing" (to be finished till the end of April, 2019).
- - Abduvaliev U.A. Teaching-methodical instructions for laboratory and practical work on the subject "Theory of machines and mechanisms" (by the end of April 2019).
- - Ergashev M.E. Educational-methodical instructions on performance of laboratory and practical training on a subject "Repair, assembly and use of technological equipment" (in Russian) till the end of April, 2019.
- - Sadullaev Z.Sh. Educational-methodical instructions for laboratory and practical work on the subject "Technology of mechanical engineering (special course)" (by the end of April 2019).
- - Bariev MB, Butunov JR Training manual on problem solving in theoretical mechanics (in Uzbek language) (by the end of April 2019).
- - EB Kholikulov, Butunov JR Training materials for laboratory and practical work on the subject "Resistance of materials" (by the end of May 2019).
- - Tilabov BK, Boboev H.K. Teaching manual for performing laboratory and practical work on the subject "Metal Deformation Processing" (in Uzbek language) (by the end of May 2019).
- - Tilabov BK, Nugmanov IN, Ergashev M., Sadullaev Z.Sh. Educational-methodical instructions for laboratory and practical training on the subject "Materials science and technology of construction materials" (by the end of May 2019 - additional)
- Tilabov B.K The method of the adsorption of the viscochemistry of the details of the putem is optimal. - T .: Monograph. TashGTU, 2018. - 160 p.
- Tilabov B.K. Improving working efficiency and durability of cast parts of tilling machines // European Science Review. – Vena. Austria, 2017. №7-8. - S. 23-27.
- Raxmankulov R. About mathematical law-finding programs based on experiments // Mining Bulletin. NDKI. Navoi, 2016. - pp. 37-40.
- Raxmankulov R. To the problem vibrations // Materialy Republican Technical and Technological Conference Gorno-Metallurgical Complex. Problems with i ix. Navoi. 2016. - p. 51-53.
- Tilabov BK New technology for production of balloons and types from edible high-yielding white iron. - TashAKI. Republican scientific and technical conference. - Tashkent, 2017. - p. 64–67
- Tilabov B.K The optimum melting temperature of gasified foam models and obtaining high-quality products from them. – Tashkent. Proceedings of the Republican Scientific and Technical Conference. - Tashkent, 2017. - p. 194-195.
- Tilabov B.K. Wear-resistant materials for cast parts of machines and mechanisms // NTZ FerPI. - Ferghana, 2017.Vol. 20. No. 1. - S. 24-30.
- Tilabov B.K. Optimal modes of heat-treatment to improve the abrasive wear resistance of cast machine parts. European applied sciences. ORT Publishing. – Germania. 2017. №3. - S. 35-38.
- Tilabov B.K. Increase the service life of cast parts tilling machines // International Conference Global science and Innovation. – USA. Chicago, 2016. - S. 222-225.
- Tilabov B.K. Wear resistance of constructional materials and structure of the built-up firm alloys // Materials of the X International research and practice Conference. – Westwood, Canada, 2016. - S. 180-187.
- Tilabov BK New innovative technology for the production of friction resistant foundations for machine-building and cement plants. Collection of materials of scientific-practical conference at the ministry level. NMQI Namangan, 2018
- Тилабов Б.К. Increased wear resistance and durability of cast tsilpebs made of chrome white cast iron. International Scientific and Practical Conference TIIiMSX Tashkent, 2018.
- Tilabov BK New innovative technology of metal parts and machine-building production with energy-saving and edible coatings. "Integration of objects - obrazovaniya - - education - science and production."". GUP Science and Development - Tashkent, 2018.
- Tilabov B.K. Modern innovative technologies in metallurgy and materials science. NTZh Composite materials - Tashkent, 2018. No. 4.
- Tilabov BK New innovative technology for production of agricultural machinery parts with wearable layers. Tashkent Agricultural Journal of Agricultural Science. - Tashkent, 2019. №1.
- Rakhmonkulov R. On one problem, the implementation of finite-difference wave propagation algorithms using a mathematical package. Uzbek Scientific Research Institute of Pedagogical Sciences named after T.N. Kara-Niyazi. Collection of scientific and methodological articles. - Tashkent. 2018 .-- S.307-310.
- Rakhmonkulov R. About rapid mapping of contaminated areas in emergency situations. Urgench branch of Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after M. Al-Khorezmi Materials of the Republican ITA. Urgench. 2018. - 346-348 b.
- Rakhmonkulov R.. Use the compass packet to create software for controlled machines in a digital program. Collection of materials of scientific-practical conference at the ministry level. NMQI Namangan, 2018.
- Nugmanov I.N., Boboev H.Kh. Methods of obtaining parts using the effect of superplasticity. NTJ Composite materials - Tashkent, 2018. No. 4.
- Nugmanov I.N. Current state of practical application of superplasticity of iron-based alloys. NTZh Composite materials - Tashkent, 2018. No. 4.
- Ergashev M., Boboev H.Kh. Contact baking during the restoration of agricultural machinery parts.International Scientific and Practical Conference TIIiMSX Tashkent, 2018
- Bariev M. Adoption of the MathCAD software package for solving point kinematics problems. Collection of IAC materials at the ministry level. NMQI Namangan, 2018.
- Kholikulov E.B.Determination of the destructive energy of a cylindrical body.Namangan Engineering Civil Engineering Institute September 27-28. - Namangan, 2018.
- Sherbўtaev Zh.A. Methods for producing composite materials. NTZh Composite materials. - Tashkent, 2018. No. 3.