Department of International Cooperation
Reception time: every day (10:00-15:00)
Phone: +99897 7684121
Tasks of the International Cooperation Department:
• Expanding and strengthening international relations of the branch;
Liaise with foreign partner universities;
• Ensuring the successful implementation of international projects implemented in the branch;
• Inviting and welcoming foreign partners and delegations in the field to the branch;
• Liaise with professors and teachers of leading foreign universities and involve them in the educational and scientific work of the branch;
• Work with foreign students studying at the branch, provide them with regular consultations, assistance in preparing the necessary documents;
• Assist the branch in preparing the necessary documents for employment and education of foreign citizens and keep in touch with them;
• Assist in preparing the necessary documents for sending employees of the branch on business trips abroad and keep in touch with them during the trip;
• Ensuring that branch students participate in academic mobility programs at foreign universities.
• Provide information on the branch's international relations to the relevant organizations.
International partner organizations
Work is underway to implement the decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education on international cooperation, as well as to develop foreign cooperation in the industry.
Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov cooperates with the following foreign higher educational institutions:
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On approval of the Concept for the development of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030" dated October 8, 2019 No. PF-5847 In order to ensure the implementation of the task of establishing direct cooperation with educational institutions and organizations, agreements on cooperation in the field of education and sciences are signed with the following foreign higher educational institutions:
§. Republic of Kyrgyzstan;
- Kyrgyz-Uzbek University (2019-2024)
- Osh Technological University of Kyrgyzstan named after M.M. Adeshov (2018-2023)
- International University named after K. Sh. Toktomamatova (2019-2024).
§. The Republic of Kazakhstan;
- International Humanitarian and Technical University (2019-2024).
§. Republic of Belarus;
- Belarusian National Technical University (2019-2024)
§. The Russian Federation;
- Magnitorsk State Technical University named after G.I. Nosov (2019-2024)
- Kazan National Research University (2018-2023)
- FGBOU VO "Ufa State Aviation Technical University" (2020-2025).